Wednesday, July 25, 2007
WHY is it...
when mom and dad can be in a room together watching a movie or whatnot, and mom gets up to leave the room, to go sit at the computer, for instance, that all the kids flock to the room with her and start buggin'???? WhY?? Oh this really bothers me lately. Then I end up screaming at them just so I can have some ME quiet time! Please tell me I'm not the only one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
you are totally not the only one! and holy cow i feel your pain on this! or if you go lay down for a minute fr a little quiet resting, everyone piles in and on top of you! totally not restful, and super annoying!
No you aren't! I loved how last night I was in my BATHROOM and the kids were eating dinner, with Jeff mind you, and they were both screaming my name, so I finally get out here (I wasn't eating dinner cuz I wasn't feeling well) and they wanted a drink! WTH? DAD IS RIGHT THERE!
Its cuz your kiddos cant get enough of ya!!
Or, when you are in the room with them, you go unnoticed......it's when you step away for a min. to maybe go to the bathroom, and they all come banging on the door! AAAHHHHHH this drives me nuts!!
Yep, you are the only one that this has happened to. I have never had anything like this happen to me. And I've never yelled at my kids or my hubby, or even felt the need to have some ME time. And my house is always spotless and my kids eat nothing but healthy snacks and I am a perfect size 6. What is wrong with the rest of you?
LOL Tam!
Post a Comment