Monday, July 30, 2007

blackmail anyone?


Meet Jaden. He is our ever exploring 3 yr old. He longs to be like his sister in some ways. This afternoon we got home from swimming and gave the boys a bath. This is how we found Jaden after his bath. Gotta love it! It's a priceless piece. I'm sure he'll love it when he's about 16!!!


9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I will totally help you. What I did was I changed everything to look the way i wanted it to and then if I wanted to change the colors, I just changed the paper only so I didn't have to enter in everything over and over again.

btw love those little pictures with buns!! i have some really funny ones of cooper when we went to rocky point last.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

oh and what i did was i printed out the instruction sheet that jenny put on her blog that way i didn't have to keep going back

Morgan said...

so those socks totally make the picture. Not that the buns aren't cute enough. But you gotta love those furry socks with the naked bodice!

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny! who do those socks belong to? so funny! way to go with the pictures! so quick with the camera!

Melanie and Will said...

Julie, they are Mariah's slipper socks. lol

TZ Crew said...

Mel- That pic is totally hilarious, love the socks

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel that kid cracks me up! Are you sure those arent Will's socks? Could have sworn he was wearing them last time I saw him. LOL Love it!

jillian said...

this is hilarious. those legs and socks make him look like a who.

whitney said...

hilarious! how interesting would life be without kids? :)