Well, not a lot going on in our life. Will decided to take the UPS job and today was his first official day. He worked a looong day....4am to 8am @ UPS, then straight to Housemaster til 5pm. He said today wasn't bad. But I'm sure the days will start to get to him eventually. I'd be deadbeat tired! I'm tired from my day today, and I didn't do a whole lot. I'm going to try really hard now not to complain about being tired. I don't believe I have a whole lot of reason to be as tired as Will probably is, so I have to stay focused.
Tonight we were invited over to the Allen's who are in our ward for dinner and FHE. Samantha made a white chili which I didn't think I would like, but it was SO good. I for sure need that recipe. She said it was an easy crockpot recipe too, so that's a plus. For dessert, I made a homemade butterfinger ice cream which turned out pretty good. We had a good time over at the Allen's, but didn't stay too long because Will needed to get home and in bed. So here I am, planted at the computer with not a whole lot to blog about. Easton is in bed, and Mariah and Jaden are up watching Disney on the sofa bed where they will be crashing tonight. I think I might turn in early myself after I catch up on folding some laundry. Blah.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
at least you blog! I'd rather hear about nothing fantastic than nothing at all! so way to go! and good job on folding laundry! i never do that, I just hang everything up.
You'll have to share that recipe once you get it. Hopefully Will can keep that schedule up for awhile and not be too exhausted doing it. And hopefully you'll survive without his help!
Post a Comment