Sunday, July 29, 2007

As requested...



We have some friends in the ward that decided this magnetic board was too big for their house and they knew Melanie was really wanting to order one. So they kindly gave us theirs. I decided to give it a "facelift". It's not exactly done. I still need to find stuff to make cute magnets. And I'd like to do some other stuff too. I don't like the way it turned out as far as that it shows the seam lines. Any suggestions? I'm not the most creative. I'm thinking once I finally get stuff hung on it though it will hide the seam lines. Anyway, here are the before and after pics. As soon as I get magnets and stuff I will hang it up on our wall and show the "done" pic.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute! was that paper or fabric? you are making me want to craft! which really means spend money on craft stuff! quit tempting me!

Melanie and Will said...

julie, it is scrapbook paper. not too pricey.

Kim said...

I like the seam lines on the boarder. And once you get stuff on it you won't see the other seams. Good Job. Now I need to go and get mine from Sandy. She is probably dying cause I still haven't.

Jen said...

Very cute! I agree, the seam lines give it something. It looks like they are suppose to be there.