Thursday, July 26, 2007

Flashback


So I've been sitting here going thru old pics and reminiscing. Wow. Check this one out! For those of you that don't know...I did this to my car the day my divorce from Moron was final. I enjoyed doing that soooo much!!!! I got soooo many responses from it out on the road! So fun.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Did you sent your screen saver to a slide show? Nice picture!

Melanie and Will said...

no, not yet. i've spent too much time on other stuff on the computer!!!

tammy said...

So funny! I love it! And I didn't remember you doing that. Did Moron ever see it?

Jen said...

I remember it well! LOVED it then LOVE it still! Aren't you so glad to be rid of him?! We are!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog on patti's.

I wish I would have done that to my car. That is GREAT! lol

Crazymamaof6 said...

so great! that is the raddest idea!

Anonymous said...

Will's such a better match for you! :)

TZ Crew said...

Did I take that picture??? I cant remember for sure but I do remember driving around in the car and getting honks with ya. I still remember going to the place to help you file. So glad things are so much better now :)