Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whew

I had a close call tonight of losing a friendship that I held close. No need to ask who or why. Except know that I am a retard when it comes to someone else's feelings. I don't ever want to be the center of attention. I avoid that at all costs. I am grateful to have this friend in my life and who can understand me a lot on many of my frustrating days. Thank you for forgiving me friend!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok tricky one! this happened to me last week! whoops! hope all is well!

TZ Crew said...

You are the best friend anyone could ask, hope everything

Anonymous said...

You are too good of a friend for someone to be without! Im lovin the page....

tammy said...

I hate when I accidentally offend someone, and I hate to have anyone close to me mad at me! I'm glad all is well!