you're next!!!
i got tagged by Will's cousin Whitney, to tell you all a little more about myself. here it is...
places I've worked
1-Comet 1hour Cleaners
2-Bath & Body Works
3-MiniWorld
4-City of Mesa
movies I can watch over and over
1-Pirates of the Caribbean (any)
2-Harry Potter (any)
3-Hope Floats
4-Talladega Nights
places I've lived
1-Mesa, AZ
2-Mesa, AZ
3-Mesa, AZ
4-Mesa, AZ
favorite tv shows
1-Extreme Home Makeover
2-Reba
3-8 Simple Rules
4-ER
places I've been
1-Portland, OR
2-Seattle, WA
3-San Francisco, CA
4-Rocky Point, Mexico
favorite foods
1-Italian
2-homemade ice cream (especially cherry chocolate chip)
3-Mexican
4-sugar cookies from Sweet Cakes (yuuuummmmy)
majors I've considered (not that I've been to college)
1-cosmetology
2-nursing
3-?
4-?
places I'd rather be
1-Portland, OR
2-Disneyland
3-San Diego
4-Hawaii
friends i would like to tag (meaning: it's your turn to fill in the blanks)if you're reading this, you've been tagged! come on people, let's see it! :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How did you do your name thing, its so cute.
A girl in my ward did it for me. I'm a tard when it comes to that kind of stuff.
love learning new stuff about you. cute template
Post a Comment