![]() | Cool Slideshows! |
Today, Jenny and I were invited over to our friend Harmony's house to take the kids swimming. They all had a blast! Mainly cause Harmony has a kick-butt backyard! Her very large backyard not only includes a swimming pool, but a trampoline, a swingset that included a slide and tire swing, ride-on toys, an apple tree which you pick and eat, and chickens running free that the kids could chase! It was awesome. Needless to say, none of the kids wanted to go home after more than 2 hours of fun!






4 comments:
That is super cute! You have got to email me that pic of Jay and Gav, it is the cutest thing. I love it! Glad you got to join us today, we need to get better about doing it at least once a week!
way cute slide show! looks like a great time, and who would want to leave such a fun place?! the moms would after all the fun! i hate fighting them to leave, when i've had it!
I love Harmony! Cute pics! I want some chickens!
so fun! i can't wait to have a backyard like that someday. :)
Post a Comment