I found this great new cute template for my blog. BUT, it's driving me crazy how the blog header is NOT centered!!!! I don't know how to fix it. Anyone? Anyone?
The settings are probably set for a widescreen computer. You will need to change the settings in the html code. If you want to give me your password I can see if there is something I can do. No guarantees...but I can try! :)
Melanie is a stay-at-home-mom while Will is off at work and going to school. Together we have four kids...Mariah, Jaden, Easton and Madysen. Our life is busy and crazy, but we have a lot of fun!
4 comments:
i have no idea but i love your background
awww, man you got me all excited that someone was gonna know and help me!!!!
Did you fix it because it's centered on my computer. And tell me where you got this. I want something new!
The settings are probably set for a widescreen computer. You will need to change the settings in the html code. If you want to give me your password I can see if there is something I can do. No guarantees...but I can try! :)
Post a Comment