






So today I decided to clean up the computer a bit since all of our pics have been here and there and everywhere with the digital age of uploading pics. Finally got them all sorted out. I came across some old pics of when Will and I were still dating. Wow, the fun times we had! Oregon coast, his surprise visit down here just before Christmas, hanging out with the Steyskals in Oregon, San Fran....fun fun fun!! We really miss Oregon A LOT! So anyway, just thought I'd share some of the fun we had while we were dating. Look how small Mariah was!!! Wasn't she so cute and innocent?!?





8 comments:
those are so cute! how fun to go back and see all the fun! i need to scan all my pictures into my computer! that is way awesome you got to do so much when you were dating!
SO cute..it is all so sad when they grow up..she has really grown up hasn't she!?
How fun!! It is always so much fun to go back & look at old pictures.. But it usually makes me sad..
Wow, how times flies!!! I cant believe how much your kids have grown over the years. Love the pics.
Fun pics! I love looking at our old pics of the boys.
Fun pics! That is about what Mariah looks like in that video I was telling you about. I will show you the next time you come by.
OMG Mariah was so little! Why didnt anyone warn us that little girls turn into preteens at like 7yrs old!? lol
I swear I was getting choked up looking at those pictures to Banana Pancakes.:P What a happy little family! Time flies....
But you and will havent aged a day!
Mel...you still hangin' in there!? :) tWo days down...and 10 more to go... :)
Post a Comment