Wednesday, August 22, 2007

mY aBc'S......

A is for age: will be 30 in less than 2 weeks....AHHHHHHH

B is for Breakfast: eggs, bacon & grapefruit juice (barf)

C is for Career: mother & wife aka (in julie's words) domestic goddess

D is for my Dog’s Name: don't have one

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: computer, chi, cell phone

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: any Discovery/TLC show, everybody loves ray, extreme home makeover

G is for Favorite Game: dice :)

H is for Hometown: mesa, az (yippeeeee....not!)

I is for Instruments I Play: none

J is for Favorite Juice: apple-cherry

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: taupy color with mauve/cream tiles...not my choice (yay for rental homes)

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Pei Wei takeout last Saturday (mongolian beef....yuuummmy)

M is for Marriage: happily married for 4 years now

N is for my Nickname: Mel, Minerva (ONLY tia can call me this...lol)

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: 3 times....3 babies

P is for People I was With Today: jaden, easton & mariah....big surprise

Q is for Quote: anything inspirational.....nothing in particular that comes to mind

R is for Biggest Regret: marrying Moron aka matt or EVER being with him for that matter, BUT i can say that i did get mariah out of that regret!

S is for Sport: sports? what is that? ok, well if you call bike riding a sport, or chasing after a 1 yr old at the play place at the mall!?

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: initially got up at 5am when easton awoke for a bottle, but he went back to bed and i finally woke back up at 7:30 only because i had to get mariah off to school

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: my g's

V is for Last Vacation you Took: went up to show low for the 4th of july, but that was NOT a vacation in my book! went to sacramento for thanksgiving last year (oh and stopped and did the polar express on the way)

W is for Worst Habit: yelling at my kids, impatience

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: ya funny one....hamburger patty & salad for lunch! Sooo NOT yummy! i was dying for a pb sandwich! yay for diets :(

Z is for Zodiac: virgo

8 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! I finally got around to doing this.

Kim said...

I like your ABC's! Some made me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Good ones! Sorry for the FUN diet..It sucks I know!! Hey your regret is the same as mine..imagine that..those Gomez boys are nothing but regrets! :)

Brandi said...

Hooray for the protein diet!! nOt!! Everytime Dendi asks me if I want to go on that one, I always think of some fancy excuse!! I absolutely hate that one.. But maybe I should do it cuz it really does produce fast results!!
BTW- I would have to say chasing a 1 year old should be considered a sport!! :0)

Nancy said...

I love the abc facts about you. what in the world is chi. Is that an excercise? Anyways I love your blog.

Melanie and Will said...

nancy, it's a hair straightener! CHI is the brand! lol

Crazymamaof6 said...

love this too ! i barely did mine. fun answers

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love it!!