Not a whole lot going on in our household this weekend. Friday night we spent the evening doing some school shopping for Mariah. Got that pretty much accomplished. Saturday we bummed around the house all day but met with Dendi and family at the Tempe splash park in the early evening. That was fun and the kids had a blast, although I left there pretty pissed!!! We had taken the kids clothes with us to change into so they wouldn't have to drive home in their wet clothes. Jaden and Easton both had really cute matching t-shirts from Old Navy I had JUST bought the night before (2 for $12 bargain!). So went to change the boys and realized Easton's outfit was no where to be found!!!! I thought maybe it was in the car or maybe it fell out at home before we left....NOPE!!! Someone from the park STOLE IT FROM OUR BAG!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO irritated!!!!! I have a feeling I know who did it too which makes me more angry!!!! So now we no longer have matching t-shirts! Bummer!
Today we got up for early church and went to our new ward for the first time. Gotta say we are all loving it!!!!! It's a MUCH bigger ward and the people were awesome and so very friendly. I think this will be a great new ward! More girls for Mariah and more boys for Jaden! So we're looking forward to getting to know the new peeps.
Tonight was spent getting back into school mode. Mariah and Jaden (just for fun) both got priesthood blessings for the new school year from Will. Mariah is quite excited to start school which makes us happy! I'm excited to get back on schedule too, but will kinda miss the sleeping in and being lazy days as well. Oh well....summer schedule is now officially over. Wish the summer heat would just be over now! It has been sooooo dreaded HOT this weekend. Looking forward to the cooler weather for sure!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Glad you like your new ward! That sucks about Easton's shirt.
Huge BUMMER about the shirt!! Dang! I hate when stuff like that happens. So rUdE! Sorry! Glad you like the new ward though.
yay on the ward! and lame on the shirt! whoohoo about back to school!
so you thinking it was the lady sitting where you had your stuff first. Im sorry..that totally sucks! I usually have a hard time getting over things like that..
Post a Comment