Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Okay, Okay....I'll play

i got this from Tammy!

1st grade teacher: Mrs. Burro
Color of First Bike: the one I specifically remember was red with red/white checker accesories (total tomboy!)
First Crush: honestly, I think it was Rico Real in kindergarten! lol
First Job: Comet 1hr Cleaners
First Airplane Ride: Hmmm, probably around 10 or 11? Went to CA, Disneyland with fam
First Car: Honda CRX, white hatchback. My dad bought it with a salvaged title and fixed it back up at the shop
First Speeding Ticket: **KNOCK ON WOOD** none...yet. *crossing fingers*
First Date: Russell Martin. My first "love"/infatuation. He was 19, I was 14. Eeeek. He took me out to Swenson's Ice Cream Parlor after my softball game, I got the "Mr. Sanfranciso". Then we went to the park and sat and talked. When he drove me home that's when I got my FIRST kiss ever! I didn't sleep a wink the whole night!! And it didn't help that my dad found out who I had been out with (mom was out of town). I was so busted!
First House: technically it was with my Ex, aka Moron, out in East Mesa which he still lives in. I was nice and "gave" it to him in the divorce.
First Gray Hair: back in high school. Now they are EVERYWHERE!!!

Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this now!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Fun! No speeding tickets yet??? Wow. And I can't believe you snuck out with a 19 year old...the things you learn about people!! : )

Jen said...

LOL! Oh lovely Russell Martin! That was one of the best stories I have ever heard Jeff's friends tell. They were so mad at R for taking "advantage" of you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

nice! i can't believe you have never had a ticket! and oh my gosh nice first date. and first kiss! crazy! and he was Jeff's friend? i just caught that from jenny's comment! do tell more!

Nancy said...

I love that we were in the same 1st grade class together and yet I don't remember to much about it. All I really remember is always getting sent home with a note saying that I talked to much.WHATEVER!! Also I love the whole Rico Real. That takes me back a long time.

TZ Crew said...

Love the good ol days!!!