To my other best friend....Tia!!!! She has come into home stretch right behind me and has hit the BIG 3-0!!! Woohoo, Happy Birthday Teaberry!!! In our 20 years of best friends (wow, that makes me feel reallllly old now) Tia and I have been through the best of times and the worst of times. While I admit I wasn't always the nicest to Tia in our pre-teen/teen she was ALWAYS there no matter what. She is truly the bestest friend anyone could ask for. I know I can count on her for anything at the drop of a hat if need be! Tia has ALWAYS been a giver and a pleaser for as long as I can remember, and anyone that knows Tia well enough knows this to be true. She is honest, kind and sooooo dang funny! She can make anyone and everyone laugh. I chuckle now as I write this! lol Tia has also ALWAYS been awesome with children of all ages! And although she doesn't have any children of her own just yet, I have no doubt that she will be the best mother on this earth! And I have to say I cannot wait for the day that she does become a mother so we can hang out more often, and I get to be her kids "auntie"! Tia is a very dedicated woman.....not only to her husband, but her family, her friends, her job, and her schooling, and the gospel. She is an amazing woman and I am honored to be a part of her life and to share in best friendhood! I love ya tons Tia! Hope you have a very happy day!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Happy birthday T! Hope you have a GREAT day!
what a nice post melanie! you are right though, tia is one of the greatest people on earth....and what a riot that girl is! you are lucky to still be so close after all these years. happy birthday tia!
THANK YOU!!! Mel I love you tons and thank you for the post it was very sweet! I appreciate you tons and I am so glad that you are in my life. I am so grateful for you and all you do for me! Love you
I agree. Tia is THAT wonderful!
yay! you are such a good friend ! Happy Birthday TIA! for the short time i have known Tia i seriously think she is super fabulous! and i love how she calls you Minerva! so fun!
That is so nice! I love Tia, I have some funny junior high memmories of us, when we hung out all the time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tia!
Post a Comment