Somebody got new kicks today AND won't take them off! Lol. On Tuesday Jaden was sent home with a letter from preschool saying that flip flops must not be worn to school anymore. They are trying to adjust the preschoolers to when they actually do start school and want them in "real" shoes. Okay, okay. Since the only pair of shoes that Jaden own at the moment are flip flops and church shoes we had to go out shopping today for some new shoes. When Jaden saw these he was dead set that he wanted THESE! I tried a few others, but he wasn't having it....his mind was made up. He wore them all day until it was bath time. He requested that I even take a pic of his new shoes! LOL. Too cute. So of course I had to blog about them. OH, and how could I forget....he even told me and showed me how FAST they make him!!! ;)
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
new shoes
Somebody got new kicks today AND won't take them off! Lol. On Tuesday Jaden was sent home with a letter from preschool saying that flip flops must not be worn to school anymore. They are trying to adjust the preschoolers to when they actually do start school and want them in "real" shoes. Okay, okay. Since the only pair of shoes that Jaden own at the moment are flip flops and church shoes we had to go out shopping today for some new shoes. When Jaden saw these he was dead set that he wanted THESE! I tried a few others, but he wasn't having it....his mind was made up. He wore them all day until it was bath time. He requested that I even take a pic of his new shoes! LOL. Too cute. So of course I had to blog about them. OH, and how could I forget....he even told me and showed me how FAST they make him!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That's so cute. Boo is the same way about his shoes and loves to go shoe shopping and show me how fast he can go once he gets a new pair. T on the other hand has always cared less and let me buy whatever until this year being in middle school.
I love when they show you how fast they go lol He looks so proud in that picture! Too cute!
Gavin names his shoes. He has Fast shoes, Shark shoes (look like gills), and monster shoes (big brown dress shoes) lmao
That is too funny. Corbin was the same way, he was convinced his shoes made him fast like Dash!
I was the same way when I was young. My average running speed and average jumping height would improve with every new pair of shoes I got. I wich it were the case still.
I actually just wanted to comment on how beautiful my wife is. The shoes are great, but my wife is awesome.
gotta love how getting a new pair of shoes makes you feel. love it when they think they make them faster! my boys do it too!
He is so cute! Love those shoes!
cute shoes!!!.. my children always wear their shoes even in bedrooms and also they wear my nike shoes....lol
Post a Comment