Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 year old independence


Yesterday after Mariah's party we came home and got some rest. While Will and I were asleep on the couch Jaden decided he would "fix" his own hair! I got a kick out of this because I didn't really think boys were into themselves as much as girls. He was VERY proud of himself! He got into daddy's gel and made more of a mess than was needed but here is the outcome of a 3 year old doing his own hair all by himself! Pretty funny.

4 comments:

Crissybug said...

Jaden is too cute. I love it when kids think that they can do "big kid" stuff. Luckily Caden hasn't gotten into the gel, but there are plenty of time he has soaked his hair! Jaden sure has a better sense of style that Caden. :)

Nancy said...

he has it going on. What a cutie. I cannot image corbin doing something like that- it cracks me up.

Crazymamaof6 said...

nice 'do! he did a pretty good job! I'm sure he used more than was necessary but way to go!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! he is such a fUnNy kid! He is looking so big lately!