Wednesday, September 19, 2007
It's official...
Well folks....Will and I have a new calling in our new ward. Ready for this......NURSERY! Oh fun times. Should we be surprised?! Well, the good news is that at least it is a calling TOGETHER as opposed to sticking just Melanie in, and we will be able to spend more time togehter, and it solves the problem of chasing Easton around church! Lucky us Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
that is super exciting! Lance was in Nursery for 4 years. and i told them if they tried to put me in there too, they could check me into the loony bin. have fun with that. it is better than walking the halls with a wild toddler though!
Melanie-another thing we have in common, except I begged for them to put me in like 8 months ago, because I was out in the hall with the twins anyways. So they just put me in cause Bret is the Elders Quorum President. So he is busy in a different way. In our growing ward we have 5 nursery classes with an aveage of 18-20 kids in each. I want to pass out everytime I get home from 8 o'clock church. Yes we have 8 a.m. church also. Church just hasn't been the same since we had kids. Bret wants to go inactive.lol
At least you'll be getting your turn over with. And way to go at accepting. It really bugs when people turn down callings for no reason other than they just don't want to do them. It is fun to watch how your kid interacts with others too, I think.
Post a Comment