As much as we can't stand the desert that we live in, we couldn't help but think this pic was beautiful. Will captured this picture early the other morning while he was out on a bike ride out east. It is a gorgeous view. A postcard pic.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is a good pic, it looks so pretty!
That picture is amazing!!!!
That really is pretty!! As much as we love it here in Texas, we do miss seeing mountains!! It is pretty dang flat here, especially when you're used to always seeing the mountains.. Oh well.. :0)
Way to go Will...that is an awesome pic. I would have really thought it was a postcard...
Mel. it's so good to see you and you family. I love this blogging thing. Send me an email and I will invite you to spy on me and my family (jnbelnap@hotmail.com)
Post a Comment