Today we celebrate 5 years of wedded bliss! 5 years ago today we got married and decided to have an outdoor reception in the blistering Arizona sun! It was beautiful though! We had an instant family the day we got married and Mariah and I joined our lives with Will. It's honestly been a quick 5 years! They have flown by! Since then we've had 2 sons join our family and 1 daughter awaiting her arrival this fall! And, we decided that instead of finishing school first and then starting a family, we'd do the opposite! We are finishing our family first while Will works hard at finishing school still. We've had our own trials in our 5 years of marriage, but the fun times we've been able to share together have been more! Happy Anniversary babe! I look forward to many more together for eternity!!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






16 comments:
Happy Anniversary Minerva!! I cant believe its been 5 years. It went by so fast! Im very happy for you :)
Happy Anniversary! I know you've had your trials, but I also know you wouldn't trade being married to Will and having the cute little family you have. And I can't wait to buy some little girl things for that baby!
happy anniversary to you guys!
Happy Anniversary! you looked so great in all your pictures.
Look how cute you are in your wedding pictures! You look beautiful! Hey I thought we were moving fast when we had 3 kids by our 5th anniversary but you have almost 4! What a whirlwind, I don't know how you do it all. Congrats on your fifth anniversary!
Happy late anniversary! It really is amazing how fast time flies by! Will's schooling will be over by the time you know it, and you will wonder where the time went. I hope you guys did something fun for your anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Seems like yesterday that you got married. Time flies!
Well Happy 5th you two. Love the pictures...and the one of you two and your belly...LOVE IT! Hope you did something FUN!
Happy Anniversary guys! I love you both Mel :) You are such real genuine & fun people. You deserve the best. Can't wait to see that lil' girl- hopefully she won't be a whopping 10 pounder like your boys.
Luvs
Jodi
The next 5 years will go by even faster so hang on tight....
Happy (late) anniversary!! I am so glad to see you truly happy!!
Happy Anniversary! 5 years...way to go! Something cool that I have seen is when the hubby graduates from college...his kids walk the stage with him! Everyone knows it's 100 times harder to finish school with kiddos!
HAPPY ANIVERSERY MOM! WE LOVE U GUYS!
LOVE, Jaden Easton, and Mariah!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
Ahhh what a SWEET post!!! I know i"m late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
You guys are TOO CUTE!!
Congrats of the big 5!! Your pictures are beautiful! You were a stunning bride!
I had so much fun with you last night! It was good to see you again!
Post a Comment