Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Official 2 Year Old!!!

Today, this little boy is an official 2 year old!!!


Happy Birthday Easton!!! We can officially say you are part of the terrible two's now! Even though that really started more than a year ago in your case ;) Easton is a typical little boy! He is very active to say the least. He is very strong-willed, stubborn and aggressive. Right now that seems to be a tough combination for his parents. But, he can also be a very silly little guy too that is always making us laugh! He loves his cars, guns, wrestling with daddy, playing with his cousins, swimming, mauling the new kitty, playing with his brother and sister and much more! Let's be honest, the child has been a challenging one, but he also always makes us smile or laugh! We wouldn't trade him for the world.....oh, wait....or would we?! Just kidding. It's exciting to see him learn more and more each day! And to see his personality grow. We love you Easton! Have a happy birthday!









(kinda sad to see them grow up when looking back at pictures! :( )

13 comments:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I remember meeting this lil' guy at Donae's wedding when he was like 7 weeks! He is so cute & boys are definately full of energy & non-stop energy :)
We love em'
luvs
jodi

Mel said...

Dang, time flies. It seems like yesterday that you had him. So cute!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Thanks for inviting us to dinner in his honor! It was a lot of fun.

sherry said...

Oh my heck , he is one cute kid! I am so jealous of people that have cute little boys.

Jamie said...

OH, He is ADoRABLE:) HAPPY B-DAY Easton!!!!!

tammy said...

Oh yeah, I remember you trying to give him away to me ; ) You definitely had your share of struggles with him, but he is a cutie!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH my gosh! that makes me sad becuase now my kid is following right after him. totally cute pictures! and WHOOHOO! happy Birthday Easton. he was a darling baby! at least you ahve a new one coming. I'm at a loss. no new baby for the first time in 9 years.

Anonymous said...

Man has it already been 2 years...that is crazy! I agree that it does seem like it was just yesterday that you had him. He is too cute though...love the dryer picture.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

happy birthday to your little man!

Patti Price said...

how can he be 2 already! I remember you calling after he was born..when I was barely preggo w/ Peyton. It reminds me that in less than a year Peyton will be 2:(.

Happy Birthday Easton! He is so dang cute!!

We really need to get together!

Kenyon said...

Hi Melanie. Your adoreable daughter left me a comment on my blog. I want to leave her a comment but it looks like hers is private. My email is ebizrobson@hotmail.com

Melody B. said...

He is ADORABLE! Seems like such a sweet boy. Loving the pics on the side of your blog, are they new?

Nancy said...

I think it is sad and fun at the same time to look back on pictures. I totally know were you are coming from with the whole starting the terrible 2's early. Except I have it doubled. Oh well it is still fun. Hey I might be at Cables tomorrow-Emma just came in and says her ear hurts. So maybe I will see ya there. If not- you are the lucky one.