Wednesday, May 14, 2008


We went in this morning for my ultrasound....and are pretty sure that it's a girl. That being said, we couldn't get a good wide open "crotch" shot to positively confirm it's a girl. But from all the tries and angles the doctor could get and see there were NO visible boy parts! So he's going with GIRL! He did say that at my appointment next month he will look again with another ultrasound! So now I get to go S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!!! Woohoo!!!








17 comments:

Samantha said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Looks like Mariah will be sharing a room after all. She will love it. Have fun shopping.

Jen said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!! You are so getting those shoes!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

sherry said...

Yay- Mariah gets a baby sister to dress up and love. It looks like you have been a busy girl. Your blog looks fab! And Kim's looks great too. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...that is so exciting! SO EXCITING! Finally! Have fun shopping...little girls are so much more fun to shop for. Good for you guys!

tammy said...

Yay! Now I can shop, too! And maybe since it's a girl, she won't give you the problems your boys did. We can hope anyway!

Whitney said...

woo hoo!! a girl it is!! see . .. you guys don't have that bad of luck :) now you and mariah won't be out numbered!! that's so exciting!! good to see you girls the other day and congrats!!

Katie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad Mariah will have a little sis! Yay for you guys!

TZ Crew said...

Minerva- I am super excited for you!!! Yeah!!! I cant wait!!

Kenyon said...

CONGRATS!!! Nothing funner than shopping for a girl!

whitney said...

yay!!! congrats!! i'm so glad for you. :)

Kathryn said...

Sweet! I'm very excited. I love little girls.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

YEA-- for you Mel :) I would love a GIRL-- what's the trick?! I've heard several, maybe I'll have to try--haaaaaaaahaaa.
Loves
Jodi

Melody B. said...

Congratulations you guys! Pink lot of pink coming, shopping, headbands, hairbows, shoes, etc...oh what fun!

Nikki said...

Yea it's a girl, I am excited for you guys. Have fun shopping!!!

Rachel and kids said...

Yeah!!! Girls are so fun and now you have even numbers. We tried for another boy (number 4) and was blessed with a girl. Now I have three girls and one boy; and no I'm not going to try for another boy I'm done!!!!! Congrats Melanie and Will!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! that is so exciting! hope next month they get the definite shot. but still super duper thrilling!
CONGRATS ON THAT!

Anonymous said...

so exciting! our girls will just be a few months apart. i just got a pink dress the other day, can't wait for all of the other fun stuff too.