Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh MY.....all I have got to say is that we are in trouble!!! Look what I found and bought tonight! Actually, Mariah found it first and brought it over to show me. I fell in love with it immediately. I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!! Unfortunately, Will wasn't quite nearly as excited about it as me. I can't imagine why!?? He was fine with me buying it though....thank goodness. Otherwise, I would have had to go back by myself to sneak and buy it! Shhhhh. It is the softest blanket too...on both sides. Oh, I'm in love with it. And how fun will it be to finally get to use it!? This girl thing is dangerous! Shopping, shopping, shopping. How could I have passed it up!??!

9 comments:

tammy said...

You're right, there's no way you could've passed that up. I want one for me.

lorelei (Fab D*zines) said...

that is so cute! shopping for girls is so much fun.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute blanket..and you can always justify a blanket...you definitely use them and can't have enough of them. Gotta have one to match every out fit...right!?

Hey I tagged you if you feel up to it.

Crazymamaof6 said...

DARLING! so fun! and WHOOHOO that is the best part about a baby girl! all the cute stuff!

Melody B. said...

I am so excited about this blanket..where did you get it form? SO CUTE!

Andrea said...

WOW! SO CUTE!!! Girl stuff is so much FUN!! Love it :)

Jen said...

Love the blanket!! I need to get you those shoes, and I have been on the lookout for cute materials for cute burp cloths!

Jamie said...

I don't think little girl stuff ever gets boring.I can see how you had to have it. It's adorable:)

TZ Crew said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and you know why :)...need I say more?