Okay, okay....so I've been bugged about an update....so I'll try to lump everything here that has gone on recently.
I am starting to feel a bit better. Less nauteous, still very tired though. My allergies have hit with a vengenance which sucks because I can't take a whole lot to help with relief. But I'll survive.
So let's see, a couple weekends ago my family, my sister and her boys, and my brother Jeff and his family headed up to Show Low to stay with my niece Kamry and her family to play in the snow. It was a lot of fun. We left early Friday afternoon and got up there while it was snowing pretty good! And continued to snow through the rest of the day and night. Saturday we were thankful it was a beautiful day for us to head up and play in the snow. Jaden and his cousin Gavin had a blast just playing in the snow and eating it. Easton thought it was fun to go down the big hill with daddy in his tube. Mariah was off with her cousin Corbin all day going up and down the hill tubing! She had a blast. Here are some pics from that fun day!
Can't not take a cousin bath pic when the family is together!!!
A week ago Jaden had a preschool fieldtrip to the fire station....but to their dismay, the fire truck was out of service at the repair shop! bummer. So they got the tour of the fire station and got to talk with the firelady! lol
Okay, well blogger is being STUPID with picture uploads, so for now...this post is done......hopefully it will be good enough for now! Until later.....





10 comments:
YAY a new post!! Glad that nausea is getting better for you. Love the pics, I can't believe we forgot ours! And I totally forgot about the bath pic!
YAY! Thanks for coming over and eating my food. The snow looks like it was fun and cold. See Ya tomorrow night, I so need my girls night out!!
very fun!
glad you are feeling better.
bummer about being tired it last the whole time for me.
Looks like the snow suit worked out for your nephew...his face looks just as squished as my daughters did...Looks like you guys had a great time.
MEl- I'm glad you are feeling a little better, but allergies...NIGHTMARE, sorry. The things we go through for these little kiddos. :) I love seeing your pictures.
Loves
Jodi
I love the firestation trip. I wish Corbins class would do that. My guess is I will have to do it on my own for like his birthday. Do they even do that? I hope he had fun even if the truck wasn't there.
Oh my gosh I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! Hate hate hate morning sickness. Glad you are feeling better. How exciting! A sister for Mariah right?!
Hey Mel, I hope you are not too miserable. Looks like everyone had a good time in the snow. It is funny/sad about the firetruck not being there.
Sometimes, I feel guilty for being so tired, and not getting stuff done and then some other mom says something like, hey your growing a little person and that takes a lot of energy. Then I don't feel like I am a slacker.
Glad you're finally starting to feel better. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Glad you are feeling a little better. Cute pics. I hope your allergies get better. I am tired almost my entire pregnancy and I always beat myself up about it (as if it is our fault), I hope you dont do that.
Post a Comment