Tuesday, December 11, 2007

NEED I SAY MORE??







Okay, so I realize the last post was of Easton and his silliness. But this is just a glimpse into my life with this toddler in a matter of part of one day. The first picture is Easton eating his brothers watercolor paint! He thought it might be more fun to eat than paint. The next bunch of pictures were completely an Easton idea! Daddy was eating oreos so of course Easton wanted one too! He came and took us back to show us something.....he was so proud! lol Yep, that is his oreo ON THE WALL! He stuck them there!!!! And then proceeded to lick the cream off the wall!!! Not too long after the oreo incident, I hear a crash and turned around to see our lovely Christmas tree laying on the ground! Oh this child! Anyone wanna babysit for me??!??? =)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh man I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

ha ha...it's funny that you take pictures of this stuff. is it like counting to 10, but instead you get your camera? then your not so mad anymore?

RPH said...

too funny melanie. send him our way, we have one that can keep up with his mischeviousness, no problem!
i like joans comment too. instead of counting to ten...!

tammy said...

Too funny! I love how he's just standing there looking at the tree, like "How did that happen?" They do grow out of it. I used to call Connor devil child, and now he's the sweetest boy ever and always tries to be good. Good thing for blogging, huh?

Kim said...

Love the Oreo's! His look on his face is so cute!

Katie said...

nice! surprisingly our tree hasn't hit the floor yet this year!