Monday, December 31, 2007

MIA

So yes, I have been missing in action lately....but for good reason. Yes the holiday season has kept us all busy for sure! But we took a trip to Sacramento to visit family the day after Christmas and have decided to ring in the new year here in Sac. We are having lots of fun staying with Grammy B and spending time with the extended family of aunts, uncles and cousins. And we also got to spend a few short days with a couple of Will's siblings and their spouses from Portland AND meet our 2 newest nephews for the first time...and boy were they so cute! That was a lot of fun seeing them!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone and now we are about to enter the new year of 2008!! Christmas was REALLY good for my family this year! We were SOOOOO blessed to say the least! The kids got what they wanted and we celebrated the birth of our Savior as well. What a special time of year. I'm sad it has come to an end already. I love the joy and spirit that Christmas brings. But won't be sad to get rid of the stress it can bring also. Bittersweet, I guess.

So as alive as I am still, I will have to post LOTS and LOTS of pictures when we get back home (since I forgot my USB cable) of all the fun things we have done while being here in Sacramento including a day trip to San Francisco! (I love that place)!! The kids have had a blast and we have spent lots of time relaxing and enjoying our time away from the sunshine, and eating lots of junk at Grammy B's, and staying up late and sleeping in! The joys of vacation. But tomorrow I guess it's back on the road for a loooooooong drive home sweet home. If only life were a vacation!

Hope everyone is doing well! And it was fun to see lots of family bloggers in real life! ;)

Goodbye 2007........until next year...........

7 comments:

Kim said...

See Ya when you get home. Hopefully I will be better so we can all go on a bike ride. Don't forget Bunco! I am so excited!

Crazymamaof6 said...

how fun! what a great vacation with the family! sounds like a fabulous christmas for you this year! and Happy New year! have a safe drive home!

tammy said...

Glad you're having a good time! Can't wait to see pics.

Nancy said...

Next time you go sneak me in. It sounds like you had so much fun. The best part to me was the sleeping in. Drive safe and have a wonderful New YEar.

Jen said...

Glad you had fun! Can't wait to see the pics. Oh and I have a great one from Sat night after the party, Gavin had to go to bed with the Diego plane and I got a great picutre of him asleep clutching onto it! That was a great present!

Samantha said...

I can't wait to see the pics. Especailly of San Francisco. I am so jealous. I love that place too.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

glad you got to go out of town! looks like such a good time