Monday, November 26, 2007

Re-cap of Thanksgiving

Gosh, time flies!!! Thanksgiving has come and gone and we are now in the Christmas season no. Anyway, this year for Thanksgiving we hosted the event at our house. It turned out really nice too! The weather was perfect, food was yummy and kids had a blast. We ate dinner outside since the weather was so gorgeous and we had more room to spread out. After we ate, Grandma got out the sugar cookies she made for all the kids to decorate. They had a blast! And they spent the whole day and night outside playing and running off their energy. Mariah was hilarious and played "photographer" all day and maintained the little kids all day too! It was fabulous. The guys perched themselves on the couch watching football while us women scoped out the black Friday ads. Thanksgiving was really great this year, despite the fact we missed out on going to Sacramento like originally planned. I'm glad we had it at our place this year and actually look forward to next year! Here are lots of memories from our fun Turkey Day of 2007....

5 comments:

tammy said...

Glad you had a good day! And fun that you and Jen went shopping the day after!

Katie said...

Way to go on being the host! Your backyard looks great and I love the table!

I felt so bad that Taylor wasn't her usual social self on Friday night! We definitely have to get together again and hang out!

TZ Crew said...

Glad you had a good thankgiving. I didnt know you were hosting the turkey day. Way to go Minerva you are wonder woman and a brave soul. I loved seeing the pics of the family. Feels like I havent seen them in forever :( I CAN NOT believe you woke up at the butt A** crack of dawn to go shopping. I know how much you love mornings...lol. It amazes me how big your kiddos are getting. I wish I could see you and them more. Ill be done school in a little over 4 months and then we can see each other more YEAH. I love and miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

Your backyard looks amazing. The grass came in nicely. The table was gorgeous! I want to be like you someday. I guess there is always next year.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the slide show! and all the cute kid pictures! sounds like a super fun day! and good for you hosting! that is a big undertaking! way to go!