Monday, June 25, 2007

Just a bit tired

So I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night working on this here blog of mine! My first attempt at going to bed was just after 1am. But I wasn't feeling sleepy cuz my mind was racing with all the excitement of the new blog and everything that goes on here in "blog world". So I got back up and came back on the computer to work until almost 3am, KNOWING that I'd still have to get up early when Easton awoke. So now I'm pretty much a zombie and banking on that I will get an afternoon nap *crossing fingers*! Sure hope this blog thing was worth my lack of sleep. lol

5 comments:

whitney said...

haha! yeah, it's way addicting. one of my favorite things to do is "blog surf" and read blogs of people that i don't know. welcome to the fold. :)

tammy said...

they're totally addicting aren't they!?

Crissybug said...

Hey Melanie! I saw that you linked to my blog through Technorati.com. At first I thought who is this, and then when I clicked over I saw it was you! How fun. I love blogging, and yes it is addicting. I just think it is a great outlet for moms, and you get to catalog your life at the same time.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your new blog! glad you joined the group of addicted bloggers! many hours get wasted by me reading strangers blogs!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I love it. Welcome!! Tell me about it you think you are gonna sit down for 5 minutes and the next thing you know it has been 2 hours.