Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great Nephews

My niece Kamry had her identical twin boys on January 2, 2009....Nixxen and Madexx. These pics were taken last night so the twins are just shy of 3 week old, and Mady just turned 4 months old today.....check out the difference in size!!! Lol. Of course they are super tiny (4+ lbs) and Mady is super chunk! (she has her 4 month check up tomorrow so we will find out how much weighs then). Aren't they cute?! They look just like their big brother Jaxxen! Kamry has her hands full with 3 boys under the age of 2! But she is doing a fabulous job already! Now I'm a great-aunt 3 times over! Whoa.

(Kamry had just realized last night when she was holding Madexx that his pants were on backwards! I thought it was funny.)




5 comments:

Martineau Family said...

Mel...its so fun to check up on how your family is doing!!

diane said...

You're a great-aunt?!?! That seems so weird. How fun for these cousins, growing up so close together.

Samantha said...

Mady is adorable and those babies are so cute. Kamry does have her hands full, but how fun to have three boys so close. They will be the best of friends.

Dan and Jan said...

Those three babies are so cute! What a fun photo op.

sherry said...

She is looking so old! I love her bow. Abigail just told me she wants one just like it;) Hey, I love the new background and new header. Cute!