I took her to the doctor today for her well-check. She got 2 shots and didn't even cry for the first one. What a good girl! She's our healthy and happy chunky girl!
4 months
19lb 7 oz (off the charts)
26 inches (95th %)
I think she has Jaden beat as our biggest baby to this point!
We sure love our sweet chubby baby...thunder thighs and all!





13 comments:
She is a cutie! I would love a baby with tons of rolls, but I do like having my small ones that are easier to carry around.
She really is growing so fast. It is fun to watch her get so animated.
You were right. Thomas and her are roughly the same size. At his 10 month check up he was 20 lbs, and a little over 27 inches long! It really doesn't matter though. She is so adorable!
Oh my gosh. She has gotten so big and man those cheeks I could just squeeze them. So cute kind of makes me want another girl.
I looovve the roly poly "muscley" babies!! She is so freakin' cute Mel :) My little girl needs some chub... How cute are those pics of Mady w/ Kamry's babes!! I hope they are all well too.
Oh my Judas- how scary about Will- I am glad he still looks tuff with those "BiG GunS" :)
Well that is one adorable little girl...and she HAS grown up fast. I guess I have only seen a few pics of her on here...but she seems so big! I bet Mariah is having a ball dolling her up! And we LOVE baby rolls over here!! Or could be that we don't know any different. She is too cute!
And about Will and his accident...I just read what happened. SO SCARY...glad to hear he is okay!!
She is adorable and growing up so quick. It will be interesting to see who she looks like more in the next couple months. Will she always look like Easton's twin? Time will tell.
Oh Wow Mealnie! I can't believe how old she is already. She is so dang cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks!
So Will doesn't like scary movies huh? I will definitely keep you in mind...we also saw the Valentine one a few weeks ago that is 3D. It was kinda lame but the 3D effect was freaking awesome. Especially for a scary movie.
She's so adorable! I loooooooove her chubbiness! There's nothing better than a chubby baby:).
Wow! She's a big girl! Totally adorable!
It goes so fast, huh? My baby is almost 7 months old... it seems like I just had her last week. Well, except I don't get the good grugs anymore- that kinda sucks...
or maybe I have gotten some good "grugs" and have simply forgotten...in that case I need more.
She is growing so big, so fast! She is a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment