Sunday, September 21, 2008



Yep, just in case you were wondering...........

YES, I am still VERY pregnant!!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That stinks! Sorry, maybe this week you will pop her out!!

Anonymous said...

Bummer!! but you are getting closer. Maybe you will have her on Katherines b-day which is saturday the 27th, that's a good day :).

Mariah said...

It's ok mom, hang in there you too madysen:) cute pic!

The Moore Family said...

Melanie your family is beautiful! Sorry but I had to peek at your blog. Lets hope for a birthday this week!

sherry said...

Love the new layout. Your family pictures are beautiful! That sweet baby will make her entrance any day now! Any hope you can be induced since your boys were ginormous? I feel the same way, and I have weeks to go!

Melody B. said...

Oh man, that's one prego tummy. Looks uncomfortable. Hope she gets here soon! Good luck in delivery!

natalie todd said...

Hey Melanie its me Natalie (your nurse and Rachels sister). I found your blog through Rachel's and had to leave a comment. Your kids are SO CUTE as will Mady be I'm sure. You may not be pregnant anymore as I write this. It was fun taking care of you :) Congrats!

Andrea said...

Awww hopefully you will POP soon! LOL

Love that little preggo pic! :)