Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Countdown

I'm 37 weeks. I don't know when I'll have this baby. But I do know, it better be soon!!!!! Everyone say a pray that she will come early! ;)

13 comments:

sherry said...

You look FABULOUS! I am still trying to figure out how to take a belly picture without showing my fat arms and big booty;) Hang in there! Will your doctor induce you early at all? Because you are kind of prone to having big babies!:)

Crissybug said...

Mel...I know you don't think it, but that picture is so beautiful. I will pray really hard that something will happen for little Mady to come early!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! Love it! Hope she comes soon for your sake...maybe you should go jog around the block...k...I...D...D...I...N...G!

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I also have been wanting to ask you...how's the diabetes thing? Did they put you on insulin?

Kathryn said...

Cute belly. I wish I would have had better ones like this with the girls. By the end I just looked frumpish.

Mariah said...

Hang in there lil' madysen! love ya mom!:)

Sarah said...

Mariah - it's your job to keep us posted when she pops out that 15 pound little girl!!

Melanie - I wished I had a belly when I was prego - I was more of a blob!

The Heiner's said...

Awwwwwww! You are soooo cute Mel!!!! I love your belly. And I wish I could rub it! :) Im praying for you that she will come soon!!! Hopefully your dr doesnt let you go over! Mine didn't!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!!
I will send lots of early labor vibes your way ;).

Andrea said...

Aww you look SO CUTE!!!

But I will cross my fingers for you that sweet baby will come SOON!!!

Gail said...

You look great! It will be over before you know it and you will be on to the next challenge! Thanks for all you're doing!:)

RPH said...

i love that pregnant belly! you look super. i will keep checking for the news of her arrival! best of luck with everything.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

you look awesome- I'll pray for you, you pray for me :) -hehehe... I have 9 weeks left.....
can't wait to see these sweet baby girls :)
luvs