Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bandaids

Easton is at an age where he is constantly cracking us up. He does the funniest things. And his brother Jaden always makes us smile too.

Well if you didn't know, bandaids ALWAYS fix EVERY owie for Jaden! He is constantly picking at his fingernails and picks them too short so he needs a bandaid. Well, this morning Jaden informed me that he picked some skin off his lip and had an owie on his lip. He INSISTED that his lip needed a bandaid (lol) so instead of fighting it, I decided to put a bandaid where he requested!



Then just moments after I applied Jaden's bandaid, Easton led me back to my bathroom where I keep the bandaids and wanted one too!!!! And guess where he pointed that he wanted his bandaid?????


Lately, Easton COPIES EVERYTHING Jaden does!!!! Whether it is good or bad! Like they say, "monkey see, monkey do."


7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny
way to go not fighting it.and taking pictures! that is too cute. i am always too lazy to post the pictures of all the funny things i should but don't. love that you do it!

Jen said...

LOL!! They are too cute! Gavin is the same way with Corbin. It bugs Corb a bit, but I think it is cute.

LOL and "Bandaid" is Gavin's word for "leave me alone" or "I am ignoring you" So you get a hands up in your face and a "Bandaid!" I have got to get it on tape!

tammy said...

So funny! Band-aids are magic!

Samantha said...

That is so funny. I am so glad that my Emma is the only copier out there. Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

pick you battles right? you're boys are funny.
glad you're back to posting. hope your feeling okay :)

TZ Crew said...

Mel- that is so cute! Its awesome that the boys like to be like each other but Im sure it also drives you nuts at the same time!

Kenyon said...

How long did they leave the bandaids their? That is so funny. I know what you mean, Jaxson and Rustin are 14 months apart, they do the same things: Rustin copies Jaxson. I hope you are feeling o.k :)