
My Chi isn't working!!!! When I plugged it in and turned the switch on, the red light didn't come on. I tried different outlets, but much to my dismay, I think it's broken! Wahhhh. I've had it for over 2 years. I don't have a receipt anymore and now I have a frizz head!!! Oh what is a girl to do without her chi??????
*going to go cry now*
:(





11 comments:
What a bummer Mel! The last time I was at Costco...I saw them selling them there! The nice thing about buying from there is that they take back anything. Hopefully you can get one soon.
bummer about your chi. Even a bigger bummer that I have never heard of it. Just goes to show you how much care I put into my hair. Oh well. So anyways I would love it if you did a header and stuff for me. WHat do you need from me. my e-mail address is nancypking@netscape.net Just let me know when you get a minute(which I am sure doesn't happen that offen) Thanks
sorry to hear the bad news. :( here's a link for a website that sells them super cheap (well, as cheap as they get) AND has free shipping (which, in my opinion, is like the best thing in the world):
Folica.com/CHI.Flat.Irons
ahhhh - i'd go bonkers! why is it somethings you just can't seem to live without! a hair straightener being one of them! love the blog - i've been bad and need to get back in the groove! hope you're cute family is doing well - i just read about little easton in the previous blog-hope that goes/went well! we love that little guy!
Oh that sucks! You can borrow mine since I barely do my hair now! HA HA! I still need it for those random days.
That really does stink!! Trust me I get it, w/out my chi I would look like Cha-ca-khan. Hope you get a new one soon:(
Oh huge bummer! I finally broke down and got one -- a pink one off of ebay. I think it was $62. I love it! I can't believe I did without one for so long. But now if I find one cheaper at Costco or that website, I'm gonna be pissed! Hope you find one cheap!
Sorry, you can just join the rest of us in frizzy world :) I hate it when we loose a beauty product we come to really on so much. The girls hid my mascara one day and I was about the use marker to color my lashes if I couldn't find it. Good thing we found it. I haven't heard about Easton. How did he do? Any results? We've been thinking about him.
i have heard so much about the chi iron, but i still don't have one. maybe i'll get one with our tax return money. are they really so much better than any other flat iron?
i too was wondering how easton did? i hope it wasn't too terrible.
ok that sucks! And I got mine like a week or two after yours, maybe from the same buyer? Hope you can find a new one!
Riverview? No. We were at Santan. Glad you had a night out, too.
Post a Comment