Not quite sure what I did but 3 seperate videos got compiled into this one. Oh well, I'm not gonna take the time to figure it out, so bear with it.
First clip is Christmas morning at our house and Easton just couldn't contain his excitement! Pretty darn funny.
Second clip was Easton excited about the ducks in the botanical gardens while we were in San Francisco.
Third clip is Mariah and Christian (Will's cousin) being silly at Grammy B's!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love EASTON! Every video of him makes me laugh. I am surprised that he did not fall when he was running back from the ducks. Way to stay on your feet, Easton!
That was purely entertaining!
Easty is so cute! I love his squeal!
Alright your video was hilarious. We met a couple years ago through Angie Smith. I'm Amy Jackson. Anyway I was talking to a a old friend Jothan Yeager ( actually the Missionary who Baptized my family) and he said go get on Myspace and look at my music and pics and who do I see is you and Will. WEIRD small world, then he told me Will was his roommate blah blah blah . Your kids are cute and last time I saw you Jaden was a baby. Our blog is robandamysfamily.blogspot.com We should keep in touch .I have found SO many people through blogging. LOVE IT ! See ya!
Amy
Post a Comment