Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 weeks

A friend of mine who is just "starting out" with photography practiced on Madysen the other day. It was her first shoot with a newborn. So far, these are the shots she has shown me that are done....aren't they darling??
I'd say she did a pretty darn good job!
Thank you Jamie!!!! I love them.









9 comments:

tammy said...

Awww - how cute! She did a good job!

Kim said...

They are cute! Can't wait to see more. Love the tutu!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

They are Absolutely ADORABLE :) - She did a great job!
I loooovve newborn pics......
luvs

Melody B. said...

Congratulations on your sweet little girl. I've been out of the blogging world a while. My computer broke, so I'm catching up!:)

diane said...

Wow! Such cute pics!

Anonymous said...

so adorable!
i still got to get me some girlie hair bows.

Gail said...

She's precious. In that black and white pic, she looks just like her daddy! My favorite of your recent posts though, is the one of you, the baby and the cat! So funny...I had a cat that looked just like yours when I was growing up:).

queenbee4 said...

what great pictures of such a cute girl!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so stinking CUTE!