Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm so frustrated with Blogger.....it WILL NOT let me change my font colors!!!!!!!!! It keeps giving me error messages......anyone else having this problem!???!!!!!

5 comments:

TZ Crew said...

LOVE your background...sorry I cant help you with the font colors.

Jen said...

LOVE the new template!! Blogger is giving lots of people trouble I hear.

Thanks for watching the boys last night!!! First thing Gavin said this morning "Can we go back to Jaden's now?!"

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love your template too Mel- too cute! do you do digital scrapbooking too? I am just starting. How Fun :) Your living room looks great too- cool colors! Mariah left me a cute comment - tell her to invite me to her blog so I can check it out, she is a doll.
Baby Girls here we come!!!!!!!
luvs
Jodi

Melody B. said...

Have you tried it a FEW times on different days? Sometimes it tells me that when I try to post pics, but I just keep trying and then eventually it works!

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried...so im not sure. BUT I do love the new look. ANd the header...way to go!!